Great leadership is about knowing who you are and who you are not.
In part one of this podcast series
, I shared the first 5 marks of a highly-differentiated leader.
On today's podcast, I continue by sharing 5 more attributes that deserve careful consideration.
Why? Because the cost of lowly-differentiated leadership is enormous:
- We diminish the long-term impact of our ministries.
- We allow the wrong people exercise power and leadership.
- We perpetuate immaturity.
- We grow resentful and live in dis-ease.
- We waste the time, energy, and money of God’s people.
- We increase anxiety in everyone around us.
- We, and our community, become less playful (and more “intense/heavy.”)
The good news is that godly, highly-differentiated leadership is the pathway to freedom, a lighter yoke, less worry, better relationships, clearer goals, and more joy!